TODAY’S JOURNAL PROMPTS:
I have 24 days left in my 30-day goal to truly get started with Two Ladies Tarot.
Which means within two weeks, I need to get the website, blog, and online store established.
Which means in a week, I need to lock in a logo, secure a web host and domain, and research how to set up a web store.
Which means in the next three days, I need to lose my freaking mind.
To hit that 3-day goal, today I need to somehow convince myself I’m not crazy.
I don’t know how realistic these goals even are. Kat and I did some brainstorming tonight, and here’s what we got done.
- I’ve spoken to a few people who are willing to mock up logo designs. Once we’ve gotten an idea we like, we need to barter with the artist to find an equitable exchange for her time.
- Need to check Moo and Vistaprint for pricing on business cards, table displays, etc.
- Need to research local psychic and metaphysical fairs to see where we can purchase a booth to start getting a local clientele.
- Beef up social media outreach by expanding FB presence, establishing Twitter feed.
- Research various web-hosting sites and see if TwoLadiesTarot.com domain is still available.
- Research podcasts and blog posts at Biddy Tarot specifically for articles on how to build a tarot clientele.
- Reach out to professional readers we know for advice on building a business, including payments, taxes, etc.
- Read through Life Coaching textbook section on building a coaching practice.
Now, that’s what’s in front of me. Don’t know if I can break it down to neat little chunks, but I’ve got it on paper now.